StormCapture® with Permeable Pavers
PermeCapture™ combines the advantages and versatility of StormCapture® structural precast concrete underground storage modules with the aesthetics and performance of Belgard © permeable interlocking concrete pavers to provide a standalone maintainable, LID green solution for total stormwater management.
Realize the full potential of your permeable interlocking concrete paver surface treatment through the PermeCapture™ system. Water is filtered from the surface down to collection in the StormCapture® modules for controlled management. PermeCapture™ system applications include stormwater retention & harvesting, detention and ground water recharge.
- A Low Impact Development (LID) solution
- Aesthetics and features of permeable pavers with enhanced capabilities
- Low life cycle & service costs - maintained by design
- A zero runoff site - provides capture & harvesting of stormwater on-site
- Eliminates the need for stormwater collection works & retention/detention ponds
- Easy maintenance with vacuum sweeping and manhole access into the large storage modules
- TSS removal as high as 60-90% by permeable pavers
- Easily incorporated secondary treatment options
- Up to 50 year design and lifecycle based on proven field performance
- Light colored pavers reduce the Heat Island Effect
- Reduces stormwater runoff by up to 50-90%
- Ability to capture a high percentage of nutrients, metals and hydrocarbons from stormwater at the source
Beauty, functionality and quality are hallmarks of the Belgard Commercial Hardscapes brand, and our Environment Collections of permeable interlocking concrete pavers is no exception. When combined with the StormCapture® modules, the Belgard permeable interlocking concrete pavers provide the collection mechanism for PermeCapture™, a superior and complete stormwater management system.
Top Only Modules for Infiltration
Bottom Modules with Top Slab